View Single Post
Old 17-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Master
This initial post reminds me of a short paper I was thinking about just the other day actually. I wrote it about a decade ago at the beginning of a semester of an art class. and I had chosen to write about 'Fantasy Art' and went on in approximately 250 words to say how often fantastical art, especially in history, has actually been more honest and real than non-fantasy art. partially because of censorship and tyranny and such, and not sure if I said this at the time, but probably also because it's like a blanket or veil covering you so you can be more blazen without fearing persecution for anyone can just assume you were being silly or not serious. well it's not that exciting what I wrote but I happened to have been thinking about it recently and then I checked out this thread lol so there you have it..

Yes art is one of the few mediums people have to express opinions and get messages across. and of course I'd look into leaders' fears more deeply than that, if they are corrupt or typical leaders anyways.. in that token, art threatens them because humans reaching their souls, and sharing from their hearts coupled with their minds, is powerful and when people realize their potential and act in soulful ways, they realize they don't need "rulership" and such "order".. and well then there would be no leaders so of course they don't want people being too creative or artistic or inspiring others to be so or simply see more of the truth.

It it my opinion and understanding that we humans are here to create art, and of course appreciate and share it. It is part of us, it is life, one just needs to look out most windows to realize that, or of course they can look within because infinite possibilities and pictures are there. it's not just leaders that are afraid of course it is followers too, but that's only because they've all been trained that way.. trained to suppress themselves and their soul purpose. and thus may feel silly appreciating others' too much. Society is designed to not understand as a whole. but thankfully there are always communities and movements and individuals who live to share the dreams and imagination made visual for anyone to see and try understanding. I hope that some day everyone realizes their call to creation and shares it while feeling free to appreciate others too. It's simple but unfortunately it's not the current reality.. I think it is what it is supposed to be though. so yeah, pretty important art is lol