View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hahaha, that is funny.
I could do with a Scorpio when it comes to this aspect, lol. I got Venus in Aries and for many men this is a problem. Not just cos Aries is very fiery, but also cos it is very masculine, meaning when about the arena of intimacy I turn in a total vamp, very fiery, very passionate, very 'explosive' as in not really interested in boring long massages and stuff and I can tend to take control, although I am NOT dominant. It means I need a very strong, absolutely confident and empowered masculine man who can handle this.

I am totally different from that in other areas as I am ruled by Venus, and very feminine and sensitive with a Pisces Moon. But when me and a partner are about to get intimate... well, most cannot handle the total melt-down.
Sounds like I'm having fun saying this, but to be honest it is a REAL pain in the neck as I have yet to come across a man who can handle this aspect of me.
It is a HUGE obstacle in finding a partner with whom I click.
Even if a man's sun sign is Fire, like Leo, when his Venus/Mars is in a more sensitive sign, it's a disaster.
I've had that with my last two partners, one Venus in Pisces, the other in Libra... I think I scared the Bejesus out of them, which in turn is a huge painful thing for me to experience, feels like total utter rejection.
Maybe I could even scare a Scorpio Sun, haha, depending on his Venus/Mars.
I'm laughing now, but it is a huge problem for me... Especially since you don't find out about this until you've fallen in love. It's not like you go dating and ask "Excuse me, what's your birth-date, time of birth, I need to calculate if you can handle me!"
are you a man or woman?