View Single Post
Old 22-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Thanks for sharing your fascinating story, gentleheart. I had my NDE at the age of 58. I'm now 68 and haven't really done anything as far as an important task...except maybe in sharing my experience having contributed to a few people mourning a lost loved one in understanding that our consciousness goes on after death and there's nothing to fear. Maybe that's what my intended task is...but I've had far more failures than successes...and those successes are 5 and more years past. Other than that, I couldn't possibly imagine what great task might be ahead for me, taking into account that I'm retired, socialize with the same people all the time doing the same activities...lol...IOW...living a rather uneventful life. But...who knows? Maybe there's more in store for me.
If i knew you in person, id ask for your help to ease the pain of losing my son... I am at peace with his death but not at peace with my empty arms. Its hard losing an infant shortly after birth... And with that experience i will explain what happened. Needless to say my doctors overdosed me for my c-section. After having him, i could see him departing and watched him go to heaven. And when i slept that night, god gave me wonderful memories of raising him because i had let him go and that i had asked for the memories and for him to be happy and well taken care of. He was my precious angel. I feel blessed to have such memories. God is loving. Allows my son to visit me off and on. For christmas i saw him napping on my couch. And for his birthday he was learning to stand up with my coffee table.
Whatever is in store for you must be wonderful. I wish you a smooth journey. You will find out when the time is right.