View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 07:38 AM
Master
I have to say off the bat, I found this extremely challenging, to say the least!

1. Inika's greatest strength - King of Swords reversed.
This card is telling me that your greatest strength lies in communicating with difficult people, dealing with people who think they have all the right answers, people who refuse to see other people's views and are critical and intolerant. They're the type of people who love nothing more than getting embroiled in a battle of wits and can be somewhat judgemental, sarcastic and condescending. You're able to remain calm and not get fazed bringing about a more constructive outcome.

2. How can Inika enhance this strength - 3 of Swords reversed
You can enhance your strength in the way you tackle personal loss and hurt, in the way you interact with others. By dealing with hurt in your own life, it better equips you on how to deal with others who are difficult and hurtful but who may not necessarily have a close relationship to you. The more you practise how to deal with conflict in your own life, the more adept you will become at handling difficult people and situations in other situations, such as in the workforce.

3. How can Inika apply it to a relationship, project or event - Judgement
You can apply this in your personal relationships by remaining balanced and calmly encouraging more open, constructive discussions, encouraging the release of pent-up anger or hurt, enabling better freedom of expression and speech.

4. What this strength brings to Inika - Queen of Swords
It brings the opportunity for you to be seen as someone that people can openly discuss their problems with and give sound, constructive advice to without getting caught up in the heated, emotional negativity that arguments and disagreements can bring. It brings a leadership quality that people will admire, you'll be seen as a good mediator and a trusted confidante.