View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan
Can a starseed or lightworker hate the world?
I think I'm a starseed or a lightworker.
When I was a child, I always felt bad when I heard people did things that could harm the earth, I really felt sick, and always wanted to do something to protect the earth.
But these years, something bad happened in my life, and I'm going through a big challenge in life.
Why should I go through these bad things in life? Why me? Do starseeds or lightworkers have a happy and easy life? I can't help but I am angry at the earth, the laws of nature, I find that the earth, the laws of nature can be so cruel. I even wish there was really the end of the world, all humans die or the earth explodes.
At the same time I am so guilty of these thoughts, why am I so selfish.
I am so guilty of these thoughts it I can't help thing about it.
Now I feel like I'm in the dark. I want help, why can people help others patiently? Why can't we love unconditionally?
I just feel helpless.
Why does life on earth have to be so hard and tiring? Why is there so much pain? Why do livings have to suffer?
If I don't go through something bad, I probably don't know how hard life can be.
Don't know how long it will take to have a peaceful and a happy world.
Sorry for send negative vibes and energy...😔

Hi

you are here for a purpose, you are angry and upset for a purpose. Rather than focus on the negative of what you feel, think of a solution. What is this solution for you and what do you need to do to implement it?

Remember: that you won't be able to deal with all the worlds woes at once however once you start to look at what you want to achieve you will see the light in why you are here, your own personal journey.

Also know that your tiredness your wishes for destruction are because you are concentrating on the negative element - this is easy or hard dependent on your outlook, but your design is to work through this to get to the positive embodiment of the rage and upset that you feel.

Once you are there, you will be able to do great things and make huge changes that can help others..

much love to you.. pm me if you have any questions and need help

Best