View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 02:42 PM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
I've been doing a journal on here, since December 28th. I have no reason to speak in public. I do play an rpg on Thursdays, i do some joking there, though everyone does, some more then others. I play rpg's online. So I think I have some avenues of communication, I also talk to myself a lot at home.

I've been trying to clear it and it seems like nothing works. Like the throat chakra is dead or something. Even the Kundalini has given up on trying to clear it and is just below the throat chakra doing nothing. Often it's asleep or something since i usually can't feel it.

If I don't notice something today I'll officially declare the throat chakra dead and starting tomorrow move on to focus on the 3rd eye. Give that one a week of clearing ect that I'll be doing. Tibetan singing bowl, guided meditation, ect. Then after a week move on to the crown chakra. Give it a a week then after that do a daily balancing of the 6 chakras, and maybe 1 chakra a day to make sure the 6 are clear, or as clear as I can get them.

Maybe a lesson for me to move on. That the throat chakra is dead so move on to the other 6. Work on them. Then the next incarnation will be the one to clear that one and get to be abiding awakened.

Great to hear you are leaving the chocolate muffins in the oven to bake. I hope you have ready your morning and evening cup...