View Single Post
Old 18-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Summerlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
I don't believe Robert Bruce is a charlatan only out to make money. If he were, then WHY did he post NEW Energy Ways on his website for free download for years? It is still there too. Just because you've never encountered negative entities, does not mean that they aren't there. BTW, Robert Bruce has been astral traveling for decades.

The free stuff he puts on his website is to promote himself and his supposed knowledge. He may project, sure. But you don't need to learn about any of his energy or buy any of his books on how to do it. He is making it look harder than it seems. It's all a ploy. I can testify to this because all it took me to learn to project was a brief summary of the Robert Monroe method I found in a book called Mind Games that my sister bought me a few years about. The instructions were only a page long...proof that you don't have to read loads of books in order to do it.

Robert Bruce forgets that there are many honest projectors out there such as myself who can see right through his hooey. There is a story that illustrates what I'm trying to say here about the concept of demons. Do you know how prince Siddhartha Gautama defeated the demon Mara? By realising that Mara was merely an aspect of himself. Once he knew this, the demon ceased to be. It was only an aspect of his personality.