View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Also, a new question: When one becomes one with their Spirit in the spirit World and exists as such, will they be beyond form or still exerience themselves as having form(s)? I understand they can create souls out of that Spirit which have form, but i am talking about their base state. What kind of existence would it be? I know it will be of the utmost joy and love, but what events will they experience?

And if they create souls, will their consciousness still include the Spirit state, presuming they keep their vibration high enough?

Dear Sorai,

The question you ask attempts to quantify and categorize all beings into a procedural standard to which all comply. There is no one size fits all; what one divine being chooses for itself may not be the same as what another sentient soul desires or experiences.

I can only speak in very general terms, for I cannot speak on behalf of beings I have never met nor know nothing about.

First and foremost, to be one with your spirit is not an easy feat and not something which happens expeditiously. Simply returning to the spirit world from the physical one does not immediately qualify you to be one with your spirit. The actual experience of being one with your spirit is proportionate to stories by human beings who assert to have been in the presence of God. That sense of awe, raw emotion and a sense of belonging are all part of what the spirit is. Most souls coming from Earth are not ready for such perfection, because they feed off drama, self importance and personal attachments. Arriving in the afterlife their propensity for immediate self gratification expects everything to happen forthwith. The reality is, the human soul and story clings on for …one…more…chapter! One more challenge I must overcome!

Speak I shall of those that accept their corporal passing for what it is and accept their sentient identity. As a general rule of thumb you will exist as a provenience of light. This light will hold no form recognisable in characteristic until you adopt a thought construct. This thought construct is a product of consciousness memory reanimation. That is, it can take on a form of something you have experienced before. Though generally these are held for short periods of time to fulfil a particular task at hand. You would not, for example, take on the form of a dinosaur, because you have never experienced what it is to be a dinosaur. Animation requires memory. Form is readily used in most activities that involve relationships with something, as this creates a sense of familiarisation and opportunity for interaction.

Because you are a mass of energy you will traverse the realm of spirit as a mass of energy. How you wish others to perceive that energy is up to you. Others may see you as a streak of light or an orb of energy. One size does not fit all; one perception is not shared by all. Ancient eyes will pierce through a body of golden light. This light will refract into coloured rays which give form from intention and emotion. You will not so much move from place to place, but come to realise you are a part of the fabric of each place. In this realisation you have but to focus on such place to instantly be there. This is not to say you can go everywhere, because you cannot go where you do not know exists.

The above information is not something set in stone. The state through which your spirit is presented to you is always going to depend on the manner you are choosing to experience it. What your spirit chooses to appear like to you will be a personal revelation to you within your own domain of creation and expression. Because there are trillions of soul groups each expressing their spirit essence differently, we can never claim spirit must be this way or that way for someone else. So when you ask, will it be this way? or that way?, such is ultimately a matter for you to decide for yourself.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸