View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I sincerely hope people are following this thread, because I am speaking about true things which will be effective in reality.

I'm not prescribing diets because I'm about life-long nutrition, and in the real world where things really happen, the best diet is the diet you can maintain for the rest of your life. The vegan diet is fine, but the same nutrients apply to any human diet, and depending on the individual personality and their fitness/weight goal, there are different ways of getting the appropriate nutrients.

I'm not pushing any kind of exercise because as is the case with nutrition, the best exercise for you is the exercise that meets your goal, and can keep doing for your life long.

In short, this is about your life, your whole life, and nothing but your life, and it isn't up to me to tell you what to do with your life! You do what you want to do, but be very honest about what you want, and be realistic about doing what it takes to make it happen.

If you don't keep it real it will not work. The universe just gives you consequences - it works according to what is true - and you do brings the consequences that you want - understanding there is a process of 'doing what it takes' to get there.

Face the truth, because if, for example, you are over-weight and have body-image issues, there is nothing wrong with being truthful in saying, 'I'm carrying too much fat'. Accept it because it is true, and feeling bad about it is normal given the circumstances are not only actually adverse, but also highly personal. It's an uncomfortable truth, but true none-the-less, so accept it and accept any feeling that goes with it, because that is truthfully facing reality as it is.

Being healthy and strong depends on truthfulness and realism, and the easiest person to fool is yourself, but in reality you are accountable and have a serious responsibility, so there are no fanciful excuses or justifications. This is real-life.

Good points.

The truth told to yourself for your own empowerment applies to everything you are within, inclusive of food and your health in general. Set a dietary change goal and it will open up feelings connected to old habits of eating. Honesty no matter what you feel is so important. Last week my niece says to me. “I’m going on a health kick”This week feelings of vulnerability are arising. Without her realising it all connects. One step in your truth of your mind/body connection opens the truth where your not aligned in other aspects of truth. Radical
Self honesty takes courage, but that courage is what moves you closer to your intentions of truth for yourself in what you seek to embrace as a new truth.