View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 09:22 PM
Master
Art

(there are many things you could do, but I feel that is one thing that you should explore, and I wanted to just post that single word but the forum will not let me make such a short post lol so here is extraneous explanation in parenthesis try to experiment expressing yourself through at least a couple artistic projects, such as painting on canvas or a wooden box or little birdhouse which can be gotten at a craft store, or even try your hand at making a birdhouse or something else involving woodworking if you're so inspired, make a card or jewelry for a loved one in your life, sorry I'm not sure what crafts and artistic endeavors you might be into, though perhaps you already do some.. but life is about both creating and discovering yourself, and art is one of the best ways to do that. also writing and music are forms of art)

Another suggestion is to go spend some extra time in nature.. you will find more of yourself there too. hey you could collect things that are available outside and make art with them too