View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 04:54 AM
Experiencer

Where I'm at now isn't necessarily where I'll be...who knows how long from now. I once read that the average NDE takes about 17 years before full realization (whatever that means) It's been 11 years for me.
My feeling is that sharing what we experience is how we learn. I've learned much by what others have shared with me because they gave me affirmation (on a personal level concerning certain events in my life that I didn't understand...or even accept because those instances would be considered irrational to rational people...meeting my TF, having ESP as a child and loosing that ability are two).

I'm confused (maybe I didn't word my post properly...in which case, my apologies) but I don't understand what you mean by my "self built" universe. I have no actual idea what the construct might truly be. These are only things, because of research concerning the observable world, I wonder MIGHT BE, not what I believe to be. And those can change at any time, but it would take affirmation from more than one source, and from those more experienced or knowledgeable than myself.

I know for a fact (on a personal level) that consciousness survives death and this place where consciousness goes is not in this dimension.

As for your last question, no, my response doesn't really address your question. I simply thought that the idea of "heaven" is really neither here nor there because there are countless ideas about what it is (and who can really know what awaits there?) Even NDEs reports differ wildly on "what's over there". So any comments on what heaven is can only be viewed as opinion at our stage of knowledge. Yet the vast majority of us come back with very similar ideas about the importance of unconditional love. And that's the important part (lol..no, not a sermon, but simply, what most of us NDErs learn).

My apologies for a response that wasn't in line with what you were looking for. But it did (wrongly?) pique my interest enough to comment.