View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des39
I tried to have OBEs, but with no particular success. And I wonder if it ever will be different. I am still in the stage of trying. And sometimes I am already tired of trying. Did you ever come close to having an OBE? Is there some technique that you could recommend?
Sometimes another try for OBE gives me some relief and hope that this time I will manage to go out, but other times (like now) I am tired of trying and seeing no progress. And I don't know for how long this 'no-progress' state will last. It is frustrating.

I had my first OBE the week I finished William Buhlman's "Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel". It was my second OBE book after a very introductory one. I recommend it.

There are many great OBE resources, from which I would recommend the online postings of Frank Kepple.

Currently I use self-hypnosis for my non-physical interests and activities. OBEs just gave me enough proof to want to know more.

You need motivation to progress in OBE work, but sometimes excessive eagerness becomes on obstacle. Cool down and work on your progress purposefully!

Good luck!