View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Newbie ;)

What I've heard about how ghosts "see".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascophore
Think of it this way, how do you think a wandering spirit sees? Can they even see the details of a touchscreen phone or does it look like a blank screen to them?

When you try to astral project, for example, do you see details of things or is it mostly just blurred shadows/lights?

Hi Ascophore... thank you for your reply. :)

I have read the hypothesis that earthbound spirits "see" by receiving photon light emissions from the physical environment. That being composed of electromagnetic radiation, the consciousness of the earthbound spirit (this hypothesis assumes a duality between the consciousness and the spirit body) interacts with electromagnetic waves of light and translates them into equivalent objects. The perception in this case is like a detailed impression.

If earthbound spirits are sending emails, text messages and interacting with Facebook, I assume they must be able to "see" the details. But I am not sure.

I have not had the experience of willed Astral Projection, so I can not say from that perspective. The closest experience to Astral Projection I've had is an Out of Body Experience when I was 15. I floated out of my body to the ceiling and could see my body on the bed. I was able to see my body and my room at that time in detail. But I was not dead, I was still connected to my body by the Silver Cord.