View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 10:30 PM
Pathfinder

How to heal my phobia from flying in airplanes!? Help !!!!

Hello everyone!
Let me say i am pretty surprised that i reached a point in my life where i get panic attacks just thinking about flying in an airplane or my dear ones flying in an airplan,given that in the past my favorite part of the trip was the airplane itself.
This year i travelled alot back and forth and i still have at least 3 round trips to do this year. I dont know why last year when there were some turbulence in the plane i developed this fear and it has stuck with me ever since. Last time i travelled back home i almost had a heartnattack not joking. And the turbulence was not even THAT bad. However since iv read alot about airplanes falling and disappearing in the past three years every trip for me feels like it might be the last. I cannot stand the thought of being in the air anymore. They gave me a pill once to "calm my nerves" but im pretty sure it was a placebo effect. And the worst part is i start panicking and being anxious the minute i know i need to travel.
Please someone help me. I asked my angels to calm me down but that didnt seem to work

Someone please help me get over this fear because it is really causing me extreme anxiety.
Thank you