Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Master
SikuX - I missed your thread as well, I don't know if my computer hasn't been refreshing... have you considered changing your lifestyle? there'll come a point when we can't help if you don't do things to improve issues there... Walks in the park, avoid any online gaming, violent films, eat less meat, and 'lose' the fear, you have to try do this to, basically increase your vibration level - then you can connect better with your 'spiritual support' - and get better protection, and then less connection with anything negative..

In the meantime i would ask for a 'light shield please angels' in your mind or speak it....... I'm a big believer in this working from my own experiences on my long journey. Every day, this might not work at first until you raise vibrations for better physical/mental health. Also ask Angels/Archangels to 'clear your space', daily - and the space of your house, you have to believe its going to work and feel better, more relaxed, this is important the relax bit, and no fear, fight it - power of the mind.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 07-03-2020 at 06:19 PM.