View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
Thanks for the post. As is constantly revealed to me, I see that we are all speaking of the same indescribable reality, and that all we are really doing is arguing semantics. But that then begs the question, why talk about it at all?
As I said in a preceding post, if one takes into account and relates to the fact that people's perceptions don't just present a view of the same 'reality' but also reflect the 'nature' of their own being: sharing <=> intimacy, such that communion, which I think is 'manna' to 'i'solated spirits - it is to mine at least - is made 'truly' possible thereby, that is, the case of folks who genuinely appreciate others and genuinely reveal themselves so they may be genuinely appreciated.

Here is a snippet from the treatise I am presently composing attempting to present a wide-angle perspective on the subject (albeit it is out of context):

"The learning and consequent development I speak of is in the direction of appreciating the functional connections and commonalities despite the differences between one’s ‘self’ and other ‘selves’ and (so) relating to them in ways which maximize possible experiences and expressions of communal Love and Joy, which means, except as said others are so self-centered that they are ‘geared’ to exploitatively abuse and degrade the potential for Love and Joy experience and expression of those around them (in which case other kinds of responses may be called for), choosing to embrace and act in ways which increase the possibility that their wishes and desires in said regards will be fulfilled as well, not just one’s own. Hence the progression over time – generally, that is: souls may also get stuck in a state of ‘arrested development’ or even ‘devolve’ as a result of an incomplete or irrationally biased calculus in the foregoing regard –from completely selfish to familial to clannish to tribal to national to global to universal and, ultimately, to cosmically transcendent psychospiritual ‘identifications’, the latter of course meaning that folks think, feel and believe and so conscientiously act knowing that, though each and every soul is unique and so different in significant ways, one’s ‘self’ and all other ‘selves’ are really integral expressions of Life Itself, in other words: knowing that, despite apparent differences, we are all relationally connected aspects of the same (One and Only!) Glorious Being!"

Woohoo!