View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoublyVenomous
Haha, I experience same kind of doubt most of the time. Especially because I can never truly reassure whether the spirit guides are real or just figments of my vivid imagination, hallucinations, highly advanced mind control or some sort of shadow self I'm unaware of.

They always seem to communicate using symbolism that can be absorbed from whereever and it can be about future, past or just during some hardships in present. Sometimes this can cause me to unproductively juggle back and forth about stuff whether something is gonna happen literally or if it's me misinterpreting it. Do you experience anything like this?

If I ask something specific like "who are you precisely"/"how do I know _insert anything_ is for real?"/"has this event really(materially) occurred or is it a social/collective lie?" they wouldn't answer.

It seems like that is how guides operate. They also use the spirit language that is metaphors, allegories, and cryptic clues that can take a lot of time and effort to decipher it.