View Single Post
Old 30-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Ah, but you aren't seeing the whole picture. Everything is as it is supposed to be. We have Young Souls, Middle Age Souls, Mature Souls and Old Souls all here interacting and competing for "experiences".

Understanding that we are all co-existing and learning together. Some as some as observers, some as takers some as givers some as advisers. It was a very long in me learning that but now that I have it, it's crystal clear. And I get it. The whole picture.

I might suggest Ainslie MacLeod's Book The Instruction. It explains it all simply and magnificently. And you will find the age of your soul as well.

I have no idea what you have been through and it's nice for me to know you are doing fine (hopefully) but trust me on this one I am very sure if you were in my shoes you would see things the same way I do. Now don't get me wrong, I really wish everything didn't have to be this way but sadly they still are and nothing can change that. I'd rather believe I am here to be punished for something (hell if I know for what) than learning IF my existence holds any meaning at all, which too is arguable.