View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 05:54 AM
Administrator
Hello

Often places like an attic are those "forbidden" areas in a home. This is at times where energy can linger. I am not going so far as to say "haunted" just that its an open space.

I missed the abilities with my eldest til he as 2 and I moved him into his bedroom out of the crib to a bed. I had his brother for the crib. He never settled in the room, would not go to bed no matter what I tried. He would say there was a "man in his room". I dismissed it, as I was so tired.

I was watching a TV show on the Paranormal and they were working with a child a bit older than my Son, showed him pictures some random strangers, and some family members to see if anyone was recognized as whom was in the room he would talk to. I dont recall the outcome of the show. BUT I did the same with my Son, and he went right to a picture that was "black and white" with me in it at the age of 2 and my brother, and Dad and our first dog. He went "that is spirit" my Dad, then told me that the little brown dog comes with him.

I have so few family pictures so I was hard pressed to find one of my Dad, and there was no way my Son could know of him as he passed when I was 25, and the photo was black and white, so the dog was not "brown" in it.

Once he understood whom was in his room he slept through the night fine.

As there is contact with the Father it is hard to say if its projection of energy or something or someone in the attic. We can project energy.

I did sage my home to make sure things were clear as they could be with me being a Medium nothing is ever clear in the space fully.

I know that I do seal my attic space, not locked but with energy protection.

Lynn