View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Deactivated Account
There are online friends of mine who got past life information via connecting to their Higher Selves and Spirit Guides.
One received the information in dreams, another through automatic writing. Flashes are also possible, or sudden knowledge. Or something like "imaginary" dialogs with past live selves.
Problem is, to connect to the Higher Self you will have to calm down your thoughts, too.

I wouldn't give up on meditation, breathing techniques and such too soon. It cannot hurt after all...

For some, binaural beats can be helpful, just that you must be careful and make sure that there are no hidden, subliminal messages that would influence what you get. Same for guided meditations like you can find them on youtube.

To me, it already happened that I got flashes from listening to music. Because I had heard the same tune in a past life.

Not everything works for everybody. If you are ready to receive the memories and information, you will find a method that works for you and get them. Maybe you are blocking yourself somehow, maybe you haven't found your method yet. Maybe you just need to be persistent. I cannot tell you.

Maybe it is best when you try to approach it like a child or like a science student, with an innocent curiosity, like: "well, let's see what happens..."
When you are too desperate or are expecting too much, you are blocking yourself so that nothing will happen.

I would suggest that you relax and keep trying different methods.