View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator
I am sorry your mom passed away. The ones we love so much we do miss! Even though they find their own level on the astral, and are content there (most cases are anyway) -we still miss them, and they too miss us.
I had 4 dreams about my dog who passed over last year. This was before I was 100% sure she DID live after death! Each dream was clearly showing me she was indeed contacting me, and actually was at that time, still in the astral counterpart of our house. Now she has moved on but still visits, and when she visits I do still have dreams of her if I sleep during her visit.
Two months after she passed I had 2 out of body experiences showing me beyond a shadow of a doubt she still lived, and was OK. I shall never forget those blessings. They changed my life.
And since then, I have learned that our shared bond of affection has definitely not died! She visits frequently.

The dreams could be your mother trying to show you she's OK. Send her all your love. Give her permission to continue her Spirit journey, (she may be concerned about you) but tell her she will always be welcome to visit you whenever she wants to, that her visits make you happy, and that you will always remember the love until you are re-united. You will be if there is love.