View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Actually yes it does matter who/m or what is suffering, at least on a psychological basis anyway. If it's 'not you/I am' that's doing the suffering then it's possible there are mental health issues at play. If you are suffering yet your mind is tell you that you're Spiritual and it's not 'you' that's suffering?

Yes I agree it does matter in this context that is why it also matters who/m or what is the doer / observer .

There is an automatic reflection had concerning what we are that does / observers / thinks / suffers .

There are some masters that suggest the mind-body aspect is not the real I AM so the body suffers but not the real I AM that does .

Then there are suggestions that the real I AM is the watcher or observer and such likes but as said when push comes to shove one cannot prise apart that which observers / thinks / feels / suffers etc ..

To embrace one aspect and not the other just divides .

This is part of the parcel of why nis smoked and I am led to believe attributed the pleasures of the flesh to a body thing and not the real I thing .

It could be seen as a get out of jail card depending on how you look at it .

The main point is though is one can't dance through life not associating and discerning what you are from being this or that, because we behave accordingly based upon how we see things .

One might say the real I AM is not of the body but they still preserve life and out of attachment to the I AM of the body step aside from an oncoming bus .

This is a test of their faith and belief is it not .

You mentioned earlier

We can fill our heads with 'I am this' and 'I an not that' but that keeps out the really good stuff.

But one cannot help but have an idea in mind that we are this and not that because our actions speak louder than words .

x daz x