View Single Post
Old 18-08-2018, 12:19 PM
Newbie ;)

My Spirit Animal

Hello all, just a quick question.

I seem to have always grown up around the love of unicorns. Does anyone remember the film "The Last Unicorn"? Well, I was and still am as an adult absolutely infatuated with that film. As a young girl it was always in my dreams that I would be able to turn into a unicorn, and just wander off into the world unseen and at ease.

Now I can finally see how they are relatable to my personality. I am wise, yet young to the world, I am easily hurt by others actions as I myself am not the person to have such negative energy and so many more reasons.

I even have done quite a few meditations where I would wait for my Spirit Animal to come and stand with me, last night we took a stroll along the beach, it was beautiful. I asked her wisdom about why others actions affect me spiritually and she replied to me that it is because I have a pure heart where others in this realm do not. (there are many other questions that we talked about but I don't think I should go into that yet)

What are others takes on unicorns as spirit animals? My mum who is also as spiritually intune as myself, says it is not possible, and I have only just found that unicorns are slowly being recognised as one.

I can honestly say that this has always been true to me, and I do believe it, but what is everyones take?

X