View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Collecting it and directing it is remarkably easy - ask any healer or do it Reich's way - layer metals of various sizes and shapes into layers of long single-chain organic material. The metal acts as antenna's so the more sizes and type and lengths the better and the single chain organic material helps attract orgone energy - stick a crystal in the middle with a copper coil around it and all the wave lengths pulled in get cleaned and stabilized.
Say Bye bye to EMF's and Hello to Free Clean Energy!
It's funny how two paths can wind up at exactly the same place at the same point in time.

What you have been describing to me, is exactly the same configuration that I have been seeing, however I was very quick to find out that metal cannot be layered into into long single-chain organic material because metal is inorganic and terahertz radiation/orgone energy cannot pass through it. I was led to an architect to solve this problem, R. Buckminster-Fuller and discovered a better substance called Buckminsterfullerine which can infold upon itself to create curious little molecular configurations called 'Buckyballs" this has the chemical symbol of C80 and the closest technology has come to simulating it, is in the development of graphene, which is used in the latest development for smart screen technology. This is what you're going to need layers of, but placed so close together, you'd require an electron microscope to do it.

When a weak electromagnetic field is passed through the C80 at such close distance, an artificial vacuum is formed in which particles travel much faster than Einstein's proposed speed of light - suffice to say, aliens use 'dark matter' as a fuel source.

The result is an explosion of terahertz radiation (which Wi-Fi devices can use to see through walls) and this creates a small but stable wormhole that's being held within its own little antigrav torsion field.

The 'antenna' is a graphite or carbonite rod (or a piece of germanium wrapped in a tesla spiral).

Of course I'll never have the money or equipment to replicate this effect, and the closest I've seen it reproduced in reality, is a device created by EJ Gold called the 'beta blocker spirit radio'. This thing just pumps out that energy at a particular frequency. I'll share it with you because you may be interested in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbbSYXunPhQ