View Single Post
Old 29-04-2019, 03:19 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Hear are a few things to do . Ask a local paranormal team to look for stray e.m.f. . The stuff given off by bad wiring , or you can turn off all the power for a short time and see what happens . You need to cut off the main breaker not just un plug stuff . Have the team look for paranormal stuff . Also check with a doc. this could be a health problem some meds could fix you up .
Why on earth would I drug myself for some entity manipulating my body and environment? I clearly stated that the "med" script is the enemy talking. What sort of evil are you? Puppet or demon? Don't you think it's an act of antagonizing someone when they said "don't say" but you do it anyway?

It's not EMF but even if it was, don't you think it's nonsense, and useless, for someone to swallow a pill in response to an external cause? Do you understand that?

I expect the negativity, strife and war. It's what there is all the time. That's why I headed it off by saying "don't say" specific things.

This isn't paranormal, whatever that's supposed to mean.

I know demons, extraterrestrials, spirits. If i can't talk about those things in a spiritual forum without being attacked with the "crazy", "schizophrenia", "mental illness" ccrraapp then YOU are in the wrong place.