View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Biological = Soul imho Inter-change-able

Biologicals/souls do not have souls, they are souls.

The word biological and soul are like synonyms i.e. they are inter-changeable. imho

At best we may say that, soul = gravity{ essence }. imho

God{ ess } and synertically the biological/soul is emergent phenomena or even exists eternally. I dunno.

God = male/patriarchal( yX}

Ess = female/matriarchal{ Xx }

God = 3D, XYZ dimensions ergo 2D symbolization as Y

Ess = xyz, 3D connection/embracement/containment of Y and represented by 2D triangle /\

Together the can represent the minimal stable structure of "U"niverse, the tri-rectangular/tri-right-angle, tetrahedron.

The medio octahedron has 8 of these. The octahedron is medio, because, it is in the middle between the only three regular/symmetrical polyhedra of "U"niverse;

tetra{4}hedron,---minimal/smallest

octa{8}hedron---medium/medio

icosa{20}hedron---maximum/largest

My wife and I saw bright, bubble-like or star-like burst of white light when the old tv cable from tree to house burst in half when lighting hit it, or traveled along it till found weak spot. I dunno exactly.

We were only about 10 feet away when it happen and were totally mind blown at what we saw and how close it was to it. We immediately moved back further from the screen door we standing partially through.

Barbra Marx Hubbard recalls that Buky Fuller told her he saw some strange bright light phenomena, but he apparrently made no big deal of it in his recounting of it to her.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman