View Single Post
Old 30-12-2014, 04:10 AM
comdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_Jean
For the first time ever I recently went to a psychic for a reading. Something has been pulling me that way for quite sometime. During the reading she told me that my oldest daughter (5) was an indigo and she felt my youngest (4) could be a crystal. No sooner did she say that and the "Sensitivity" card fell out of her hands. She looked at me and said you are also aren't you. Anways... I got some oracle cards for my oldest to test my psychics and my own theory and she understood the cards immediately. She did a reading on herself and completely understood everything said. The next morning I had her do another reading on herself and again she picked the exact same cards. So naturally I started looking into information on Indigos. I found the following article. I have always known everything about myself but could never explain it. I could go into long detail of my chaotic life but what's the point when it is all written here in another human form.

I'm indigo.... now what?

Edited by staff/Copy and paste article

Hi Lil Jean. I've taken great pleasure in meeting and networking with other Indigos.