Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 08:17 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G,

Quote:
I bought a brand new Raleigh Palm Beach with my paperboy wages and that was a taste of freedom and adventure, I was never off the damned thing. One of my favourite runs took me into the country roads where the traffic was slower and Life itself seemed to have that kind if laid back pace, so I felt safer.

My first real bike was a Raleigh Spacemaster, red with silver mudguards. As soon as I got home from school, I was straight out on it. I would cycle to school, friends, round to see my grandparents, everywhere on that bike. And when I wasn’t on it, I was cleaning and shining it.

Quote:
Strangely enough I've been getting cramps in my left calf, even to having to jump out of bed in real pain.

Again? Seriously?!

Cramps like that are often a sign of low magnesium, rather than what I’ve got which isn’t cramps but just a tight calf muscle which was evident as soon as getting out of bed, it’s sorted now.

You might want to think about taking some magnesium. Many people are low in magnesium as it’s not rich in our soil anymore. But in addition to a supplement, you may want to try this, which is a transdermal magnesium and put it on the calf after a shower. It will smart to begin with, which is just a sign that you need the magnesium and after a few days that will ease off.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Better-You-...rmal+magnesium

It may be that you could also experiment with the stretching exercises I’ve been doing. Rather than me explaining it badly, this is what I’ve been doing, and it’s worked a treat, my calf is now back to normal. Also, my back problems have eased up considerably and I am wondering if there is a link. Maybe it’ll work for you too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqQcHJ9JEw

If you live in a bungalow, as I do, I happened to have one of these in my loft, which is perfect for doing the exercises. I was doing them about six times a day and have eased down to about once a day now.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Costway-Aer...bic+step&psc=1

See how you go and let me know how you get on.

Quote:
It's going to come across as condescending but it's not meant to be that way, it's just my perception. You saying that you accept that if the time has come to move on seems to be something of a milestone for you. There's a kind of 'sigh of relief' feeling to it somehow, and it is acceptance rather than surrender.

I don’t take that as condescending and in fact, I’m quite chuffed that you picked up on this for your perception is on the money! There have been a lot of spiritual experiences of late for me; the card/dream/song about the mirror, the quartz crystal, the numbers happening throughout the day / night and a few other experiences. But what’s really moved me forward, is I’ve done so much work / healing on the trauma on an emotional level as you know, but was having difficulty releasing that last little bit which was forgiveness of myself, for not having listened to my intuition although at the same time, acknowledging and understanding why my intuition was drowned out by the people / circumstances. I don’t want to say too much about this but an interaction / occurrence re MK has just blasted that final bit out of my orbit. I am now easily able to forgive myself, no problem and not only do I have that forgiveness, but the gift of how it came about.

Also, for the last few weeks there has been a card I pick from the Earth Wisdom oracle that keeps reoccurring every day, every other day, it’s always the same card ….. ‘Clear the Aura’. I’ve dowsed and asked if this is something I’m actively supposed to do but it said not, that it was happening anyway, more than likely of things I’m working through and the turnabout in my thoughts.

So slowly but gradually I’ve been learning a new approach to life and the fact that I’m not running at the moment is obviously meant to be. Because what drove the running for six years was my enthusiasm / desire and those qualities are no longer there – because they’re not meant to be. I keep seeing in my 3rd eye the message that I am in the recovery stages of ascension so I’m coming out of that intense phase I went through I the winter. I feel like I’ve had a few of Matt’s energy upgrades. My energy levels are recovering care of the right B12 supplement (which in itself has taken a time to find). I’m beginning to see life working in a new way, so I’m very happy to stand back, and let this experience unfold to wherever it leads. My body obviously needs this time. Running has put me in a good position health wise, so I’m still reaping the benefits. And who knows maybe I’ll return to it, or when the time is right it’ll possibly something new.

Quote:
My core strength is on the floor right now. I went to the doctor over a year ago and the upshot was that I know I don't have prostate cancer - which is good but still no answer or fix. Mrs G and I have been discussing retirement finances and options and have decided to find some local advice before going any further. That in itself is a galactic change of paradigm for someone who has spent his Life flying by the seat of his pants. It's kind of the same with my health, I have just over ten years of a clean attendance record but I'd blow it all away to get ready for retirement.

I’m a bit puzzled here, are you saying your core strength is poor and you’re not sure why? Do you mean that your muscles feel weak, or you’ve got digestive issues?

If you could retire, that would be awesome! I’d love to be able to go part time, to get a better balance but can’t see it happening. One thing I do worry about is what the future looks like: working to 67 is a worrying prospect unless my ‘higher self’ has something tucked up its sleeve. You never know, I do have a good amount of premium bonds.

Quote:
Just as I read this I had the urge to check out the grey quartz pendant that Mrs G bought me many years ago. I rushed up the stairs and picked it up, after having not worn it for absolute yonks. It's a semi-transparent light brown now, where originally it was opaque grey. It's changed colours a few times over the years but never during a spell when I haven't worn it. Putting it on feels like remembering an old friend and I had a 'buzz' too. I feels good around my neck.

Awww, that’s lovely!

Quote:
Crystals can become like old friends, and I believe that the closer to an old friend it feels the closer you resonate with it. Like your feeling the need to cleanse it. When you talk of cleansing the crystal and placing it in the sun with rose quartz crystals, are you talking about your clear crystal or yourself?

I’ve been placing the clear quartz in the sun by itself but last Sunday afternoon I had a couple hours of sunbathing in the garden and I took the crystal out and placed it on the ground beside me, so it had the benefit of being in the full sun, outside in the summer air and connecting to Mother Earth and also being within my energy field. I do feel like this crystal has massive potential, and also an ‘old friend’ in the making, which is why I want to give it some freedom and respect. I expect I’ll get messages or the urge to use it when the time’s right.

Quote:
There's a kind of instinct that kicks in and you just know that you know. It's called Gnosis for the technically-minded. It's a feeling beyond feeling, a knowing beyond knowing. It hit very early on in a few of the very first interactions we've had, it felt like your energy was coming off the page at me.

Ah right, I wondered if it had started with Uriah Heep but it sounds like it was before that and before all these synchronicities and coincidences started.

Quote:
For now you're very much concentrated on your healing but I suspect it's going to loosen up a little, it already has by the look of it. Whether that means you're going to start opening up to other aspects of yourself remains to be seen. However, a lot of what you've said is good conformation, so thank you. And in another massive synchronicity, the part about finding your own way? Me too, very much so. I also used to be very much against the establishment, how I survived nine years in the RAF I'll never know. Nowadays though I use the establishment for my own ends instead of fighting against it, I find out how it works then work with that to suit me.

Yes, it took me many years and many jobs learning how it all works, not to get drawn into office politics, not to get too close or too distant to anyone, appear to play by the rules. Got it down to a fine art now but every so often I do find something will cause me to bristle!

Quote:
You've had a very strong male character in your Life that you've clashed with a few times - it's a clash of personalities, where irresistible force vs immovable object. You've thought he was a part of the 'establishment' and I'm using that word very loosely. Personality-ways he's been a bit Viking-like.

There is a former manager that comes to mind with that description, an incredibly difficult time for me and the whole team for many years in my previous job. Unbelievably stressful at times. However, it worked itself out and they left under somewhat dubious circumstances. And I went from having the worst manager ever to the best manager ever until the whole team was closed down as part of a review

Quote:
Just the feeling I've had so many times before.

Just a few weeks ago, I probably wouldn’t have believed that but purely from an energy resonance viewpoint and from what’s occurred over the last couple of weeks, I can quite believe it now.

Quote:
I'm not quite sure what's going on here, whatever it is there's more to this than meets the eye.

I must admit, a little while back, after the UH coincidence, Chris de Burgh album, the similar jobs and half a dozen or more other coincidences, I wondered whether there may be one or two other synchronicities to be revealed – but it’s got to the point where, it feels to me anyway, it’s gone beyond synchronicity into something else, although I’ve no idea what the something else is. Is there anything beyond synchronicity? Maybe we’re creating it.

By the way, does this song hold any meaning for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2drKRQIUQk

Patrycia