View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 08:49 PM
Pathfinder
Blossomingsoul,

it's great that you decided to become healthy and want to improve your current eating habits and start exercising.

How to start?
That is very good, but also difficult question to answer as usually the advice you get should be somehow based on your body type, your current habits, way how you live, work, environment around you and so on.

Food
If I were you, I would start with cutting back the amount of junk food, not eliminate it completely but maybe do it in a way that during the working days you stop eating it and have it occassionally during the weekends.

Exercise
Do you have any passion for certain type of sport activity? Have you been involved with any sport in your past? If yes, what about awakening your tradition and start practising again?

Mental stuff
Don't forget to also focus on this area. Negative thoughts/emotions, stress, not enough rest and quality sleep, they all have impact on your health. Think of a way how to improve in this as well.

I am afraid special recipe is not possible to come up with, but you generally cannot spoil anything if you implement changes into your life gradually throughout the year, then you don't risk such a risk of "burnout/depression" that is common in those people who do extreme changes from the day 1 and then later on quickly revert to their previous state.