View Single Post
Old 14-01-2018, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
It seems to me that new age, or being into the spiritual will attract entities. Sometimes even worse like demons. Like you're opening up the gates, even though you take precautions. How do you take precautions so you don't encounter these?
Could this be why like the Bible among other warn about doing what we're doing?
I know the exorcist in the Catholic Church among other says more people are becoming possessed or get entity problems with these practices.

The biggest precaution I took was to eliminate people who were devoutly religious. I find those people to be too rigid minded to accept what I've come to believe. I have family members who are very devout and they claim I'm going to hell, I'm possessed by demons, blah blah blah. I don't care, that is their belief. In my eyes I could probably say they are possessed by the demon of ignorance or hatred. People can convince themselves of a lot of crazy things.

they do their thing, i do mine. and I don't let their beliefs influence mine, I do what I want.

I love them and spend time with them when they come around, but we've both learned that we need to not discuss beliefs because it just comes down to us clashing. When we just focus on how much we love each other and how good it is to see each other things go very well.

If a family member can't put down their beliefs and just love a person as they are then they need to be removed from that persons life. It's as simple as that. Blood ties mean nothing when the person is abusive and borderline crazy. My own health and that of my family is more important than my distant relatives relationship to me.