View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
My best guess would be the simple wish for no interference.

Imagine if you will a well intended family member who aims to do something for you- thinking it for the best, but in all honesty you'd rather them to let you handle it yourself? I imagine something like that may be as good a reason as any to wish for protection for white magic or what is deemed white magic as well.

Sort of to say, "Thank you, but I've got this".

As to protection for the op, yes a white light is a great technique.

Also, sheer will is possibly sufficient, simply stubbornly refuse to let the spells of another affect you. Simply refuse.

A spell or curse or what have you takes effect when one has faith that it is affecting them. Have faith instead that it can not affect you. Period. Own it. Intent that the magic of others has no affect. By force of your will by intent, it has no effect.

Hope that helps.

Yes every thing you say rings true but I have always seen white magic as for healing for good intent and with the well intentional family member I feel with white magic if it is not good for the person the vibes would not be right and the said person would hardly be affected.

To me any form of bad intent in what ever form of spell or what have you is black magic
in places where others do not.