View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 04:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Money gone missing

Hi all,

I have posted about this briefly in another thread but it has happened again.

So a few months back i noticed that a large amount of money has gone missing from where i was hiding it. I work from home so im always around and no one ever comes to the house.

It sometimes feel like there's another "presence" in the house, not all the time but every now and then. I get not bad vibes from it.

So the first time it happened i know exactly how much there was and have not use it for any reason but it could be that i misplaced it, or counted wrong ( unlikely but it was the most "logical" reasoning). So after looking everywhere for the money i gave up.

That was a few months ago, so today when checking some money was missing again. Its always a portion of the money. After what happened the first time i record the date and current amount, and check every week. So i know 100% that the money is missing and i have not used it!!!!

I'm so upset and feel so defeated, i dont know what to do? There hasnt been anything weird happening in the house, only weird thing was the trumpet noises early morning but thats about it.

Could i be sleep walking and hiding a portion on the money somewhere? Or is it something supernatural?

It feels like my lifes a circus and this is kinda the last straw

Any advise/help would be much appreciated
love and blessings