View Single Post
Old 18-05-2018, 03:21 AM
Knower
Words are the least...

Chrysalis,

There arrives a solution for the long, sad history of spiritual tyranny. The regrettable traditions of violent faith begin to recede into the past.

Fear and faith are both conquered by a truth so apparent, it requires no insistence.

The solution which sets all to right is suggested by words, but may be fully realized only by direct experience. Fortunately, this has become available to us again.

It could be termed a spontaneous out of body experience. I now offer this firsthand, personal experience only to the terminally ill.

The intense and undeniable experience of leaving your faltering shell behind and rising to the realization of the soul's absolute, eternal reality understandably comforts the stricken and their families.

I encourage family members to place a confidential, personally significant object near (but not within sight of) their stricken family member, to be viewed during their experience.

My subjects view these personal objects while removed from the shell and only later share their knowledge in private family conversation.

I have been blind since the 8/21/17 lightning strike, which began my change of life.

Faith becomes irrelevant where truth is lived and not merely spoken of.

The words offered are only the least fragment of what is really going on.

--JA