View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 04:23 AM
Pathfinder

Mind Blowing Mirror World

I haven't written about my dreams in years but this one sticks out, I have to write this in case I forget. I haven't spontaneously lucid dreamed in years. Just a draft, I'll do it fully in the morning.

Started out I was paralysed or something and tried to shout for help but nobody came, I decided to face it alone. I intuitively knew I can do it, like I been there before, the paralysis wore off at that moment. I woke my granny up with the howling (I couldn't shout properly).

Fell back asleep and went back into that strange paralysis thing (not sleep paralysis, I'm well used to that, this was dream paralysis). I noticed that I could levitate off the bed. Then I noticed this white light coming out of my heart. Then the trippy part. A black diagonal square with a black dot appeared in my field of vision. I don't know what it meant. The first thing I did was put my hand through the square and I felt myself touching my sacral chakra area. So its connected to the sacral chakra. I woke up, fell asleep and went back into the same thing, levitating above the bed. The white light came again outta my heart, and once again to the right of it appeared the black square. I asked myself what to do with the black square. The answer was blow through it. I did and it dissolved into psychedelic colours.

Then there was a series of these dreams where I was semi paralysed, i kept testing to see if its a dream by attempting to fly, that always works so I had a big long series of lucid dreams. I used to lucid dream like this every night but its been years.