View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Badcopyinc

I've recently been introduced to someone just like what you described above.

I recognized the pull. had a billion signs and synch's pointing to the fact that i was supposed to be around her and her me. She was incredibly and still is unhealthy for me and herself. The more i was around her the more i absorbed her bad qualities and the more she absorbed my good qualities. I started to become more irritable. starting viewing fault in the people around me and what needed fixing in them opposed to finding the beauty in them. i started doubting myself. even regressed on will power over addictions that i had kicked started smoking again and even ate a few meals that had meat in them. all the while i watched as it all took place and recognized a majority of it. just looking for the reason as to why i would have been urged to be around someone i knew was no good for me from day one.

In the end i can say i moved into my heart from the experience and she revealed a lot of things in myself that i wasn't aware of needing healing. The biggest lesson i learned from her for me personally is knowing when to let go of things when the time is right.

I've also experienced this from another person this year. The connection was amazing but in both cases it was interpreted as love on my end. a mixture of what i was receiving from the emotions they were not in touch with and my excitement of the connection. In the end in both scenarios both individuals were not in touch with self enough to do anything with it i had to learn to let go of trying to make them aware of self and of self love.

In short i believe that the chemistry and love are two separate things of the same source but what really matters is how each individual perceives it. Only thing i would have done differently in both situations is to pay more attention to myself and less attention to them in a way. When i lose self focus I'm less able to help anyone let alone keep myself healthy.