View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleheart
If i knew you in person, id ask for your help to ease the pain of losing my son... I am at peace with his death but not at peace with my empty arms. Its hard losing an infant shortly after birth... And with that experience i will explain what happened. Needless to say my doctors overdosed me for my c-section. After having him, i could see him departing and watched him go to heaven. And when i slept that night, god gave me wonderful memories of raising him because i had let him go and that i had asked for the memories and for him to be happy and well taken care of. He was my precious angel. I feel blessed to have such memories. God is loving. Allows my son to visit me off and on. For christmas i saw him napping on my couch. And for his birthday he was learning to stand up with my coffee table.
Whatever is in store for you must be wonderful. I wish you a smooth journey. You will find out when the time is right.

Such events as this take time and GROWTH in Awareness and Understanding ...... only a Direct Grace Experience clears such trauma as this. And Grace only seems to come when all else has fallen short. I lost my first two children and was ....... well ..... you know the FEEL ....words not needed. It was these two events which ...... brought me to search much deeper and began a Study of the Edgar Cayce Readings, which was the beginning of actual Direct Experiences of Super-Consciousness (God) . This you have to do alone ...... no other can answer such for you. Comfort yes ..... but that does not give the answers. Life does not die ...... nor is it born ........ bodies yes ..... but LIFE is not merely a body. Your son is NOT dead ........ just was not yet ready to enter the body....... may even be that the same ONE comes through later.