View Single Post
Old 20-11-2011, 08:02 PM
79810PM

I'm not sure of the details of your situation.. myself I have been diagnosed with situational depression at times. I actually don't even feel depressed anymore, as I wanted to marry & feel my life is complete as to what I had worked & prayed for.. but as to mental illness, I know that tf would say I was, tell others I was bipolar, ie, & I think he was so afraid of the connection & would run & out of my life that it confused him. It was crazy making the whole of it.
Has she been actually diagnosed bipolar? Bipolar is serious but I think it would take someone professional to dx. If the connection was crazy making & it was very back & forth it could easily be that both of you were manic in the relationship..
Another thing I believe is very important in these, & most assuredly I have a strong opinion of what I believe my ex h tf would be.. as to a dx...
but really, does it matter?
As to this connection. Because it is most likely if you have a tf they are your opposite. I know that the person I believe is my tf is very opposite to myself.
He can seem cold & calculating/ whereas I can be too emotional at times..
PLUS this can feed off of.. if one is distancing in their nature & the other wants closeness/ that in itself can be crazy making UNTIL there is balancing.
I think too to stand from a distance where you are not interconnected ongoing with a person as often these are, it's very difficult to tell or at least like I say, in some ways does it matter?
I felt that with tf he would come in & out of my life every 3-6 months, stay for about that long & leave. This back & forth went on for 5 yrs. That was nuts as to this sort of thing.
What is helpful likely would be to see her strengths & weaknesses, not just one or the other, then also working within your own strengths & weaknesses/ try to understand the to of you & together. These are about healing & spiritually. If she is bipolar then perhaps she is not at a place she can live at her highest self comfortably..
Too, with tf, he is not into fitness at all as I am. I am much higher energy as to doing things than he is. He is more cerebral natured. But we also have much in common. I think he chose to see the negatives because he hadn't come to a place of balance & he kept running.
I would say.. if she is your tf then you are likely opposites with strengths/weaknesses & in order for both of you to heal.. it's very important to focus on that.
IE, if you are each other's other half then what spiritually are your gifts/her gifts/ can you look past her weaknesses & see her strengths? Maybe this is what is most important. I know that when I ask myself what is it I am wanting NOW.. I think it would be that this person would/could acknowledge who I am in God's Eyes, not the negatives he keeps attaching to me.. which is all it ever seemed long run to me. he kept running & pointing his finger at me.. there is SO MUCH MORE. See the glass half full/ maybe speak to others of her strengths also.. so that you both will heal.. usually people are a mixed bag, with positives & negatives. that's reality.
I hope that helps.
One more thing/ this meeting does amp up the vibrations, & both have to be willing to push through all of that honestly to get anywhere as to the connection.. what is it that you feel was the purpose spiritually & how can you maintain THAT bond with her despite her said weaknesses/ if only in your mind (the bond).