View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 12:54 AM
Deactivated Account
I get the sense that those of us who are on a similar 'wave' are now beginning to intergrate lessons specific to our unique purposes... within this overall path.
So it is very interesting to see all the different things coming through for others and the picture it all paints as it ties in together.
I am writting about a lot of my learnings in my space section of the forums as they come up... because I am becomming more aware of this now... the many branches of this tree.
And lessons can also become very specific to the current social and pollitical environment and there connection to your specific locational dynamics where you reside.

My specific lessons currently have to do with things I learnt in my church growing up about sacrifice and abundance... I am transmuting this vibe of sacrifice and suffering so commonly found in Christianity.

The specific lessons aka mission within my union are to do with living in joy - for the sake of it and not feeling guilty or like I have to make excuses for feeling happy instead of miserable....

In regards to living with an open heart... I feel like trusting yourself is a huge tool to help with recognising what is useful and what is potentially harmful for you specifically... and through this distinction you are then able to put boundries up if necessary.

It is possible to live with an open heart and still have personal boundries.

I had a little test the other day... whers I accidently let in a lower energy spirit... (my higher self wanted to see what I would do) I told it to scatter off... (using colourful language) and then called in my team of light to come in.
It was a test to see if I trusted myself enough to - get the thing out of my space and set up strong boundries between myself and lower entities.