View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Logic requires evidence (aka proof) for it to analyze and make conclusions/decisions based on its analysis. That's why I used the word proof.

I have no idea as to who Neem Karoli Baba is.
Neem Karoli Baba was a highly respected Guru figure in India - He is the Guru of Ram Dass and he is said to perform siddhis (miracles).

That may be the case, but like I have said to kralaro before, it isn't like we have any conscious control over our siddhis. It isn't like they exist to serve the fostering of faith of another and to produce 'on demand' like some kind of spiritual postal service.

Siddhis exist to reinforce the faith once found and I doubt any Guru is going to do that just to please Kralaro, when even if somebody does it, he won't admit it or believe it. Hell, I mean somebody could actually get his code right, only for him to say "nope, that ain't it either" and I mean it's the freakin internet where nobody knows you're a dog...

Anyway, enough of that.