View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaetmMoon
Like if someone didn't know how to astral project. I projected to their house when they are watching TV on the couch. Their spirit is obviously residing within the body, and they can't see into the astral realm like I can. So I start attacking their astral body like I would attack their body,

My question is: would they feel it? Would I basically be like a demon or angel, or "spirit"? Able to attack and control their mind? What if they were about to sit in a chair, and I decided to sit in the chair before they did, and they sat on me. What would happen?

As soon as you had the thought,a very negative thought like that,then you would be reeled back in that quick it would slam you straight back into your body.
And probably never consciously astral travel again.

There are certain laws at play when you astral travel,one is "cause no harm", its the same as earth laws,you can't spy in someone having a shower,as soon as you think it Wham,reeled back in,why would you be thinking that anyway?

You do research,go to museums and art galleries across the globe,your consciousness is micro and macro,you could go to the Vatican and your consciousness can go between the pages in books etc,but I am sure the Vatican will have the esoteric means to stop you,and send you back to bed,with a headache!

Kind Regards Billy.