View Single Post
Old 14-03-2013, 10:14 PM
Guide

Book1 Heavy third eye, questions

Today I felt something real heavy on my bed, didn't know what it was. When I tried to see it(in my head) my forehead felt really heavy and my whole head felt pressure like something was clamping onto it. Then I couldn't handle it and told whatever it was that was on my bed to lessen whatever it was doing. But no such luck so I asked arc angel Michael to remove whatever was on my bed that was hurting me...

Then I felt a pulling sensation and I felt better. The heaviness is gone and whatever was around me is gone too.

I saw someone in my head reading a book (before I called on arc angel Michael), and I told him how heavy and uncomfortable I was because the cats (what I thought at the time) were super heavy. And then I felt the entities lighten the load and they weren't as heavy. And I told them to lighten up a bit more. Then it felt like someone was under my covers breathing on me! Strangest thing ever and it was a cool breath which is weird and it was a pretty noticable breathing on my legs. Since the Air conditioner wasn't on at the time and I was warm under my covers. It could only have been a spirit person.

Which brings the question... What happend to my third eye? Why was it soo heavy and in pain when trying to see the entities true form?

And is the person I saw reading a book connected to the really heavy bodies next to me?

Last edited by FalseAwakening : 14-03-2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Correcting mispellings