View Single Post
Old 20-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of Leos and Aquarians that lasted and remain in a loving relationship. Just like i'm pretty sure there are plenty of Leos and Aquarians that didn't last not even a month or week. My cousin is a Leo married to an Aquarius woman and the relationship has lasted for many years thus far. Air and fire signs seem to get along well just like water and earths signs do for the most part.

To be blunt i find it rather foolish to go by astrology to see if the relationship will last when you can find out for yourself personally. And if you wish to use astrology then it may be best to compare Venus signs while keeping your mind open that it may not be entirely accurate.

LOL...agreed.

I just want to say, having loads of water and air, and some earth in my chart (and constitutionally having plenty of fire, plus some earth being female)...I can get along w/everyone so long as they are not too flaky
i.e., stable mentally and emotionally...and have grown up enough to take ownership If they are flaky that's ok too...it is what it is...just wouldn't rely on ye hahaha.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke