View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Knower

Not while you are Human

So far I seem to be the only one with this vision, so I might as well create my own thread.

I am not going to say that Non-Duality does not exist, because after all everything is originally created from one source.
However, the moment you change to your human form it's all different. From that point on until you "die", you are constantly dealing with Duality. Whether or not you understand originally there was no Duality.

Duality seen as a state of mind makes values like 'hot/cold', 'up/down', 'good/bad' etc. unimportant.
I will explain this in the most logical way I can:

As you may have noticed, everyone has a different opinion on the same subject.
That means everyone has a different perception.
If everyone has a different perception, it means that what your higher self knows to be true and that what your corporeal self knows to be true, are both different from each other. (sometimes or most of the times different does not matter, because there is still a difference)
If the perception of your higher self and your corporeal self is different, it means everything is not one.
And if everything is not one, it means Duality.

Of course, it is still perfectly possible to sense Non-Duality. But you can not do it on your own. Meaning; you have to be connected to your Higher Self / God / Source.
Your senses are limited, you need source for guidance. And as long as that is the case, you are still going through Duality 100% of the time.