View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
We can't get away from the bio-chemistry such as testosrone which results in males having more musculature that females.

Gaining muscle is much harder to do than gaining fat, it requires regular strenuous resistance exercise. If not undertaking such strenuous activity, one can't expect increases in muscle mass.

Diet is crucial to building muscle, just as it is crucial to gaining or losing fat, but yes, some people are genetically predisposed to being very strong and/or muscular. Women will find it more difficult to build muscle than men mostly due to their lower testosterone levels, but that does not prevent women and girls from getting really strong.

True, one needs a lot of food to get strong, but it doesn't cost the world if the diet is simplified to high protein like chicken breast, brown rice and a variety of veges whatever is going cheap. No junk.

I'm not sure if you are primarily interested in being stronger and healthier, but if that's the case, it doesn't matter if society is gender biased. It only matters if one eats, lifts and sleeps right.

I'm sorry. Many articles has proven you not wholey accurate on those matters. Including life choices of my own. As said I trained with many people. A woman can achieve higher muscle density she simply changes her diet and performs as you put it strenuous exercise whether or not she can achieve a level equal to males depends solely on the males in question. Not all males produce the same amounts of testosterone as others and this also goes for females. She could take hormones for that. But not a good idea. Instead there are natural means of envoking testosterone development in females and it doesn't make breast vanish or give you manly voice. They were actually very beautiful. And could kick my ***. Which ... made them attractive to me. However that doesn't necessarily mean you'll just get buff huge.

As I mentioned some people have what are known as metabolic blocks or platuaes. This is the reason why weight classes exist in boxing and other sports of it's kind. Although diet is crucial. Some people's metabolism work much different than others. As said with my own, it's very fast. To the point I can't developed new muscle because my body puts it elsewhere and expends most of it in my energy. There was a time when I was training that we were eating almost six plates a day of high protein foods and and doing strenuous exercise. This lasted for a year. Though the only change was that my original muscle became more dense and a looked physically stronger. I had only gain maybe five pounds in that time while everyone else was exceeding me. The reason being that I have a very high plateau. I could do unhealthy things like hormonal boosting. But that's out of the question in my position.

Now. Understand what I said isn't that I think all women should be the same. No. Just that I've met and trained with exceptions and that it does humanity no good to imply these boundaries on each other because of cultural biases that have been beaten into on on the daily. I don't think women who do or don't choose to be fit or trained or whatever are really any different than each other. But for someone who has trained with these kinds women who could and pull these jobs and can do so in an instant if meant also caring for their family. Don't get me wrong. They are rare. Though I think they'd be less rare if there were less categorization and social impedance on the matter of who can and can't be strong. I aldo don't like being singled out by employers or at least the staffing agencies into hard labour just becuase I am a man, even though I have no experience in them and and smaller frame that makes it difficult to keep up. Even though I'm properly trained in these things they as for. And I would be equaslly upset hearing the same for women.

That is all.