View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
Again, correct words and wrong view. See it in this verse from the Bible. What does it mean to know? Adam knew eve, which is desire from the physical. What is desire from the spiritual? The same yoga and union, but mind instead of body.

1 Corinthians 13

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I choose all scripture as reference, not simply the Upanishads. Absolute requires all its relatives as one. No one part can be left out of the Rainbow. Use a prism and you see all colors at once in division. See that the light contains them all. We see ourselves by one color in the spectrum. In truth, we are the light itself, wrapped in a form we recognize. This is necessary to individuate the light into a relative. Family. Awakening (BUDH) is knowing you are both. We are all the light, yet aware of the thing that cannot be seen in and of itself. Unless you are both, you cannot know yourself.

Whose view is correct, yours? mine? the Bibles? The Upanishads? Shivas?

I am not a Christian, I am a Hindu. I do not read the Bible, I read the Tantras.

At least Shiva dispelled all my confusion and now I understand it fully. Tears of joyous relief and bliss are just pouring out.

I'm sorry, truly sorry but your words just confuse the hell out of me when it wasn't meant to be that complicated.

...but I guess that my Lord has a way of putting things that only I was ever meant to understand or get.

I have realised my unity with Brahman, quite a few times now. Can it get any better than that?

Full awakening does not come from the realisation that you are both, but that you are neither!

Aum Namah Shivaya