View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 12:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Shiva:

"To make this a lot easier for you, let's do it this way - I am Brahman. You are Brahman. Everything is Brahman. Within the whole awareness and existence of Brahman, There is no 'Lord' and no 'devotee'. You have also felt this.

You don't know yourself as me and you do not say "I am Shiva" but through me, you know that we both have that same divine essence within, even though you still exist as 'you' and I still exist as 'me'.

Humans just have a funny way of putting it all which can get very confusing.

Because you can only exist in the full awareness of Brahman for a few minutes due to the intensity of the experience, you come out of that awareness and see me, thus you continue to worship me.

I am, was and never will be 'you' but in spiritual essence, we are united, just as everything is and I have shown you that...thus I still get to keep my trishula, damaru, chandra and Nandi thank you very much."

Again, correct words and wrong view. See it in this verse from the Bible. What does it mean to know? Adam knew eve, which is desire from the physical. What is desire from the spiritual? The same yoga and union, but mind instead of body.

1 Corinthians 13

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I choose all scripture as reference, not simply the Upanishads. Absolute requires all its relatives as one. No one part can be left out of the Rainbow. Use a prism and you see all colors at once in division. See that the light contains them all. We see ourselves by one color in the spectrum. In truth, we are the light itself, wrapped in a form we recognize. This is necessary to individuate the light into a relative. Family. Awakening (BUDH) is knowing you are both. We are all the light, yet aware of the thing that cannot be seen in and of itself. Unless you are both, you cannot know yourself.