View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 04:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Smile Found you... :hug3:

Hello everyone... thank goodness... I was sure I'd seen a section of this site dedicated specifically to North American Indigenous Spirituality, but couldn't find it...

Hooray!!! This is where I belong. I'm a 5th generation white Australian person, so I am surprised that nothing compels to learn more about it than North American Indigenous Spirituality does.

I understand that the many Nations and Tribes had and have their own Way, and I am only familiar with snippets I pick up along my own Path, but this spirituality in one that sings to my spirit.

I keep thinking "as a person of celtic heritage, wouldn't it make more sense to be drawn to Druidism or etc, it also being an Earth Honouring way... and, in truth, some things do really excite me, but that is mainly the Stone Circles... I am deeply moved by very large stones in particular patterns, wherever on the Earth they've been laid), or the sacred wells, and etc..

Anyway, i'm very excited to find this space and start reading your threads... thank you!