View Single Post
Old 25-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Guide

As others have said, all humans have the capacity to be psychic. Most people do not use or even acknowledge this. That is absolutely their right. As such I never try to explain what I do or know with anyone, unless I am sure they are open to such things.

I am here to help where I may, not convince others of anything.

It tends to be a rather solitary pursuit. If you find a close circle of friends you can share the experience with, you are most blessed.

As far as protection, keeping it simple is often best. Visualize white light surrounding you, knowing that this white energy comes from the Universe and will prevent unwanted energies from approaching you.

If any spirit, entity, or energy makes you uncomfortable, ask it to leave. If it does not, summon the energy of ArchAngel Michael to move it along for you.

Generally the worst "negative" energy that may try to affect you is directed by the living people around you. If this happens, be sure your protective white light is strong, and then visualize mirrors all around you, facing away from you. Mirrors are quite effective at reflecting the negativity of the living back at them.

Sending their negativity back to them isn't a bad thing at all, you are merely sending back to the sendor what already belongs to them.