View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Welcome to the Forum.

I am also a Life Path number 11 (August 1, 1964) and the letters in my name also add up to the number 11. Therefore, I am an 11:11.

11 is a Master Number. It is a very spiritual number. It is said that we are on this earth to fulfill a destiny which is more than just existing and being part of the human realm. We have been chosen to bring about the spiritual awareness, teaching others and living the teachings in everything we do...every act we perform.

Our mission (should we accept it) is to reconcile both masculine and feminine energies within our mind and body, leading to the state of sublime bliss and peace as these dual energies combine as one.

We can choose as many different numbers as we like, but in the end, it's still all going to boil down to 11, which ever way it goes.

Thank you for replying. That is very insightful, I appreciate it! What I would like is how to handle with the negativity of the 11, such as the fears and phobias? I read that it also has self-sabotaging and difficult trials, how do you deal with that?