View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 11:50 AM
Pathfinder

Question How can i get rid of my ENDLESS FOOD CRAVING ADDICTION?!!

Hello

Two years ago i gained a staggering 30 freaking kilograms due to stress eating and also the fact that i absolutely love food. This was the darkest time of ny life .i used to eat so much and hate myself for itbut i couldnt stop. It was really an addiction. Just like some people are addicted to cocain. Food was my heroin in all its meaning.it was so destructive yet gave me such pleasurr while eating but then guilt came over me. If i didnt have what i craved and yes it was always a strong craving,id get so angry and ****ed off and even cry. There was no choice left for me other than to do a gastric sleeve surgery. I was not obese but i was really over weight. I couldnt breathe or walk up the stairs without goin out of breath. Ithink i visited all the dieticians in the country and tried all sorts of diets for merely a week cse i couldnt go on. I went from depriving myself food to purging. All the destructive and desperate ways to lose weight fast because diets were so disgusting for me. The idea makes me cry . So i did the surgery and within the first month i lost 15 kilos! Great yeah? Then a month after i found out i was pregnant..yups
But thankfully i kept losing weight and lost around 35 kilos. All my pregnancy i was craving-free. I hated food so much and barely ever ate. I automatically threw up everything i ate. However...

After i gave birth my cravings got back.
I now eat like a normal person and it hurts my conscious that i expanded my stomach this much...
As if i didnt do a surgery. The cravings are as bad as before and i am starting to gain weight again
This is really really depressing me.

Does anyone know how to have enough willpowr to stop these demonic cravings??how to reduce them and eat healthily and really get ised to it without binge eating all ur healthy process a week later?
Any effective weight loss tips? What to do when confronted with a craving
Please i need tips that actually work!not the cliche drink 8 glasses of water a day.
I am vegetarian btw. And i have anemia i cant really do much sports for now as i get very dizzy.
Thanks gor ur input